Thursday, October 18, 2007

Two Paperdolls

I've been working on a wedding invitation set for a friend, and in my search for inspiration I came across Two Paperdolls.
This site is a goldmine of type, pattern, color & format inspiration for invitations, envelopes, cards and all other collateral. They really get to know their clients and the end result is always a highly unique, totally cohesive product that's a perfect representation of their client's personality.

Images below, many more on their site (which is also well-designed and easy to navigate):






(PS-see how cool this lime green suitcase is! well for you locals in Savannah, you can have one for your very own for $8.99 at Parker's Market on Drayton...I picked up a green and purple one for my little sister, and they also have tomato red in various sizes)

No comments: